Please join us for the Vintage Vixens Vendor Sale!

Shop for beautiful antiques and handmade artisan pieces, all with a vintage flare. Great pieces and prices for the holidays, including jewelry estate pieces, home decor, clothing, art, garden decor, and shabby chic wares.

October 24th, 2009
10 am to 5 pm

2809 Sterling Ridge Ct.
Chula Vista, CA 91915

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet our New Vendor:

We just added yet another vendor:Juice Plus which is my cousin Natalie Brindos' business and we are very excited to feature her products at our vendor sale! My mom Jolee Jane Pollock has been using Juiceplus for over a month now and can't stop talking about it! I included a little information about it below. Natalie unfortunatley wont be able to join us herself but we will have her products and information available at the vendor sale.



Juice Plus+® is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains. Each ingredient is specially selected to provide a broad range of nutritional benefits.

Juice Plus+ is a complement to a healthy diet. Juice Plus+ is the simple, convenient, and inexpensive way to add more nutrition from fruits and vegetables to your diet, every day. Juice Plus+ is supported by clinical research conducted by researchers at leading hospitals and universities around the world and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.

I am looking forward to finally trying out these products myself! I can't wait.

Lots of love, xoxo Candace Laree'

3 comments:

  1. Love this stuff! I have increased energy, and my cravings are calmed- plus whats so great is it doesnt make my stomach burn like other vitamins and supplememts i've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Juice Plus works well for me as well. I am 70 years old now and haven t had a cold for more than a year and 1/2.
    Also Natalie Brindos my neice is wise when it comes to health, she represents Juice Plus.
    My Best
    Lea Ray

    ReplyDelete